Sometimes I love to add a little ‘zing’ to my…Continue reading...
Vacation Beauty Essentials
Mexico is just a few days away and I’ve already started to mentally pack everything I’m going to need for the week. One thing I focus on most before taking a vacation is what beauty supplies I’m going to want / need to pack – I hate being without my essentials. For this trip I’m sticking to the basics and more natural shades, I love the effortless look of nude colors, especially when I’m in a tropical location.
My Laura Mercier tinted moisture is one item that I will never leave home without; it’s the foundation for anything I put on my face, and always gives me the flawless look I want. I use the Bare Radiance Illuminating moisture, which gives my skin the little extra oomph it needs everyday – it also has SPF 20 which is a must for any facial moisturizers I own, and will also help protect my face from all the sun I’m bound to get. Below are some of my other favorites that will be in my makeup bag in Mexico.
3. Nudestix Dual Lip and Cheek Pencil in Soul / Flesh
5. Origins Platscription Anti- aging eye cream
6. Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette
7. Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color in Nude Pink
8. Laura Mercier Bare Radiance Illuminating Moisturizer
10. Sugar Lip Polish
11. Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Bright Pink